Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: lefty doesn't love me anymore

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he never comes to the sonic lounge...I'm being ignored....wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well here i sit this morning and so far no one has come into work. I am beginning to think they cancelled employment for the day because of this storm. hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...It is kinda weird and scary being here all alone. Very creepy. Oh mom....quit your whining...he is in his prime and probably has more interesting things to do. He is in college ya know...that takes up a lot of ones day with studying and stuff. I wonder if he will ever finish college. It seems like he has been going for a very long time. **looking around** This is so weird no one is in yet.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They Called off work and forget to tell you...That would be a dirty trick. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, the lounge. Our baby is all growed up now, aint she? Shge don't need me anymore. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'll drop by soon. Maybe I'll switch around - one week Bonnie's, the next at the Lounge.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do to need you...you are after all a floundering father..or is that founding father..??hehehhe

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Talk about whining

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis, I think you mispelled Winning [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    th thefinger

    whine on that

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first time I saw someone give the finger was back in 1968, when the North Korean patrol boats, captured the Navy intelligence vessel the USS Pueblo. in one of the photos printed in the magazines showed the captured saliors giving the Hawaian peace symbol. The North Koreans never realized that it was an offensive gesture fingers

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm more inclined to sit and spin please!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •